Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Fresh Start


How can I keep from singing? My favorite song at the moment. Through everything I have ever gone through music is what has pulled me through. Don't worry I will be sharing a few of those favorite tunes, from the sad, the happy, and the down right crazy!


Well here goes nothing I guess. I'm starting over, starting fresh (on the blog that is). I had been thinking about doing this for awhile now.


Do ever feel like those trials in life seem to come at the most unreasonable times? Sometimes you feel like you have been hit like a train, swallowed up by a tornado, etc. or all at once?


Well that is how my life has been all along... and I am sure I am not the only one.

This is going to be my search for happiness. Not just happiness, but TRUE happiness. Based upon great relationships, friendships, and of course the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

More post to come in the future I just wanted to get this started. So all of you that followed in the past I hope you keep following, and that I keep writing and of course keep singing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment