Monday, July 18, 2011

at a crossroad




This really has been a long time coming...

I have been through lots of ups and downs in a certain relationship in the past few months.

During this one another one has been put on hold and still is for now

I have learned a lot the past few months.

What "red flags" to notice and not to notice

What faults can be looked pasted and what ones can't

In any relationship you hit a crossroad... do you continue... do you go left or right?

I think I have known for awhile now what I have needed to do.

Tonight I did it..

In any relationship no matter how serious it may or may not be

No matter what potentially could or could not be there

its going to hurt

I am going to have to cry

More so at the realization that I did the right thing, for me, for the benefit of others, and that I followed the lords council

I even wanted to pick up the phone tonight and call to say that I am an idiot lets keep trying if we try hard enough it will eventually work.

I know that it wont no matter what

Its time to move on.. to heal... to be me again.. and to stop pushing someone else away

No comments:

Post a Comment