Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Just To See You Smile
Lots of things have made me smile the past few months. A lot of changes have happened as well.
First of all I got to see Tim Mcgraw in concert- so it was only right that I picked a song of his.
My little brother left for the Army. I am so very proud!
My sister Linds had her adorable baby Sawyer Wade Wilkins!
My best friend's hubby graduated from BYU and landed an awesome job.
The annual Yuba trip was great.
And still to come..
My first ever BYU game!
Natalie's b-day accompanied by Real Salt Lake and ONE REPUBLIC
and the best ever!!!
ELDER DEREK BRENT BILLINGS COMES HOME THIS MONTH!
I can't even express my joy! I am so excited for him to come home. He is so loving and caring and is always watching out for me. Just today I recieved a package with a cool t-shirt in it! And why? Just like the song says just to see me smile. Even though he cannot physically see it he knew I would be thrilled. I am so incredible blessed to have him and I know he is in perfect hands at least for the next 21 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment