Friday, June 10, 2011
If I die young
What a crazy week!
I have a lots of time to reflect on what means most in this life this past week.
Wednesday I heard the news of an accident that should have never happened. Brynn Barton from Murray was killed in a hit and run.
Even though I wasnt close to her it still hit me pretty hard.
About 3 years ago I lost a very close friend to me.. Jarren Dilree.
Jaren passed away from cancer.
It was my first "death" that I had to really personally deal with.
Especially when it is a young life that was taken before their time... even when it really is their time.
So in honor of Jaren, Brynn, and anyone else that knows someone who died young.
Here is what I would do
If I Die Young:
If I die young, I hope I have served others as well as they have me,
I hope I have accomplished all that I wanted to in school,
I hope I have forgiven much,
I hope I have loved deaply and danced free,
I hope I have sang at the top of lungs, and ate all the sour punch straws I can!
I hope I have let my family and friends know how much I love them and how much they mean to me everyday.
But most IMPORTANT I hope that I have let my testimony shine through in my actions, and that it is strong and that I have shown my appriciation to my heavenly father for everything I was given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment